A verification email with a link has been sent to your address.
- Access to Saarathi private secure server is done using your email address. Therefore, please make sure it is not mistyped.
- If you prefer to remain anonymous, you may use an alias or a dummy email account.
- Saarathi will keep your email address strictly private.
- All of the information exchanged between yourself and your counselor will appear only in the private and confidential window between the two of you.
- The conversation between yourself and your professional counselor is personal and secured by encryption, and you can delete all chat history if you so choose.
- If you should ever feel a “disconnect” with your counselor for any reason, you have the option to request for a change by using the “request for change of counselor” button.